Join Virtuoso Voyages hosts Melita & Harry Hein on your next cruise!
When you book your cruises through Fleetridge Travel, a Virtuoso-affiliated travel agency, we provide you with access to the exclusive Virtuoso Voyages program. This means complimentary benefits on the world's best cruise ships, including:
- Dedicated Onboard Hosts who will be available throughout the sailing to ensure that your entire trip runs smoothly.
- Welcome Aboard Cocktail Reception - a private event just for you and other Virtuoso Voyages travelers!
- Camaraderie of Fellow Travelers - make friends for life with like-minded individuals
- Choice of: Exclusive Shore Excursion with VIP access to venues OR shipboard credits for onboard spending
Be sure to visit this page to find out which upcoming cruises we will be hosting as certified Virtuoso Voyages Hosts! For more information or to book your cabin, contact us or fill out the form at the bottom of the page!
Sip & Savor Europe • Seven Seas Explorer • May 22 - May 31, 2018 (9 nights)
Enjoy luxury at its finest, on this all-suites ship, and an all-inclusive experience!
Prices start at $7299 per person (cruise-only)
- 2 for 1 all-inclusive fares
- FREE business class air
- FREE transfers between airport and ship
- FREE unlimited shore excursions
- FREE unlimited beverages including fine wines & premium spirits
- FREE open bars and lounges plus in-suite mini-bar replenished daily
- FREE pre-paid gratuities
- FREE specialty restaurants
- FREE unlimited WiFi
- FREE 1 night pre-cruise hotel package for Concierge Suites and higher
- FREE personal butler for Penthouse Suites and above
- Welcome cocktail reception (exclusive to Virtuoso Voyages guests!)
- Choice of exclusive shore excursion in Bordeaux, $150 shipboard credit per person, or $175 credit per person toward purchase of Virtuoso product per person (exclusive to Virtuoso Voyages guests!)
Tahiti & the Society Islands • m/s Paul Gauguin • April 7 – 14, 2018
Discover your own island inspiration in the destination that enchanted painter Paul Gauguin, author James A. Michener, and countless others. In one wonderful week, you’ll explore the best of the South Pacific, with stops in lush Huahine, beautiful Bora Bora, and postcard-perfect Moorea. Once you’ve made these islands your home—even if just for a week—they’ll always be calling for you to return.
Pricing: Starting from $5,595 (includes airfare from Los Angeles)
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
- Explore Bora Bora your way—visit our exclusive white-sand beach with volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking or paddleboarding, or opt for an optional four-wheel-drive safari, aquabike excursion, or glass bottom boat ride.
- Enjoy an overnight in Moorea, giving you plenty of time to marvel at mountain peaks, lounge near blue lagoons, and sample the fresh, local cuisine.